Hi All,

During  the   LSM/RMLL  2004[1],  I  will  do   a  small  presentation
introduction of  the Free Archive project.   On the other  side in the
APRIL discussion  list, there were  a proposal with IDDN[2]  about the
issue to  time stamp  works (and free  software). As the  Free Archive
project plans  also to achieve  that, I have  made a small  request to
discuss the topic  during the RMLL 2004. We will have  a small slot in
the legal  topic (managed  by Frederic Couchet  and myself)  after the
presentation to  discuss the matter.  The discussion will be  open and
everybody is welcomed to join us to give ideas...

If you don't plan to  assist but have comments/question, please let us
know to make an agenda on the Time Stamping topic.

Thanks a lot,

Have a nice day,

adulau

[1]from the 6th to the 10th of July 2004 at the ENSEIRB school located
   on       the       campus       of       the       Bordeaux       I
   University. http://lsm2004.abul.org/

[2]http://www.iddn.org/  - not really  time stamping  ;-) but  open to
   discussion...

--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--          http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBC
--         "Knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance
--                                that we can solve them" Isaac Asimov