Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:10:59 -0700
From: Larry Masinter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Document submitted for draft-ietf-ltans-notareq-01.txt

After some discussion with co-editors of the document (and some
subsequent reorganization on my own), I've submitted a new
version of the 'notareq' document.

The title is now 'Requirements for Certification Services'.

Most of the document is significantly rewritten. There is still
need for quite a bit of work.

If you would like a preview before the internet draft is
available, you may find this at:

http://larry.masinter.net/ltans-notary-req.txt (plain text, what was
submitted)
http://larry.masinter.net/ltans-notary-req.xml (source xml, should view)