Gees, it would have helped if I would have included a clickable
link...

Here it is:

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about this new service,
1800Diapers. Their prices for Pampers, Huggies, other diapers, wipes
and formula are great--actually cheaper than Wal-mart and Target.
And they deliver to your door for FREE with NO sales tax. There's no
catch. On top of that, both you and I can get even CHEAPER
prices. If you sign up (either through http://www.1800diapers.com or
calling 1-800-DIAPERS) and give them my email address or Referral
Code, you get an extra $2 credit off your first order and I'll get a
$1 credit EVERY time you order. This service was listed in a how to
save money section of the April 2005 issue of Baby Talk
magazine.

My Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Use Referral Code: THKEX837
Check it out--go to http://www.1800diapers.com .
To get your extra $2 credit, make sure you give them my email
address or Referral Code WHEN you are signing up.

Magazine with your first order.

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links