Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
freebabystuff group:

How many times have you visited the "Links" area of this group?

  o Never
  o 1-5 Times
  o 5-10 Times
  o 10+ Times
  o When ever I visit the group's site

web site listed above.

Thanks!

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links