YES ALOT!

>From: Jaclyn Holstien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [freebabystuff] Is it just me....
>Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
>
>yeah i have. i don' t know what is going on.
>
>Teddi Kella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Ok, is it just me or
>are you also finding A LOT of links are coming through Yahoo email and
>Yahoogroups that are being broken?
>
>   What is going on?
>

>                                                             Teddi
>   Baby & Children Freebies
>   Notre Dame Links & Info
>   Graduate Sites
>   http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe

>---------------------------------
>   Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
>

>---------------------------------
>  All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done
>faster.

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and moreĀ…then map the best
route!  http://local.live.com

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional