Right.  Meijer won't take them either.
----- Original Message -----
From: mickey
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [freebabystuff] Tums & Os-Cal: Free promotions, discounts, and printable coupons

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that nobody is taking printable Internet Coupons anymore. The reason being is the Clearing House is not paying the stores back for them. People were forging them, or making copies and turning them in. Just thought you might want to know to pass it on. My husbnd works for a Grocery chain, but Target, Walmart, etc, as well as CVS and Walgreens are no longer taking them either. If you have any questions, fl free to email me and i will answer them if I can, or find the answer for you. Thanks, and have a Great Day!
Mickey

Teddi Kella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com>
wrote:
Sign up today for promotions and discounts
Also printable coupons on the site!

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites/DIV>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!