A special Luvs offer for multiple births of twins or more. Participants receive a one-time gift of valuable coupons for Luvs baby care products. Just send them your complete name and postal address, along with photocopies of the babies' official government birth certificates, to:

Luvs Multiple Birth Offer
The Procter & Gamble Company
P.O. Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45201

If the birth certificates contain sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, please black this information out before sending.

This information can also be found at http://www.luvs.com/en_US/app.cnt/pageid/pgmccfaq

For more baby freebies check out my website below.

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!