>From Group Owner:

In the past we have run into problems printing these types of coupons
from email newsletters that people get.  The problem is sometimes the
company assigns a UPC code to each coupon.  Feel free to print the
coupon but be forwarned that when you go to use it at the store they
may very well tell you that it has already been used.

You can sign up for your own newsletter at:
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/app.cnt/pageid/pgreg001

Teddi

--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Lindsey Powell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got this in my mail and I was able to print it as many times as I
wanted so maybe it will help other people out too!!  ~Lindsey

> Note: forwarded message attached.
>
> ---------------------------------
Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional