do you still have this?

mattyshere2007 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Free Coupons AGAIN,Baby,Kids,Food,Adult First Person

Free to 1st person There are a lot!!!!! Dont want to waste if there is
someone out there :)

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!