No Matter how many times you are able to print the coupons, Grocers, Walmart and Drug Chains are NOT taking internet coupons anymore. The reason is the Coupon Clearing House will not reimburse them. In Oklahoma anyway. ..... Hope this helps so you do not get upset or angry when the cashiers tell you they cannot take them. There might be one or two places that will take them, but very few and far between. Have a good evening all....Oh, by the way, I sent an email to the Companies that are sending me downloadable coupons and asking them to send them via US mail...

teddi_1985 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am just saying that sometimes the coupon looks like it is not just
for you and it is because of the UPC code be assigned just to you. I
was just warning others to be careful and that they may not be able to
use it.

Teddi

--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Lindsey Powell
<dentongirl182@...> wrote:

> I only posted this because it was not designated only to myself.
>
> teddi_1985 <teddi_1985@...> wrote: From Group Owner:
>
> In the past we have run into problems printing these types of coupons
> from email newsletters that people get. The problem is sometimes the
> company assigns a UPC code to each coupon. Feel free to print the
> coupon but be forwarned that when you go to use it at the store they
> may very well tell you that it has already been used.
>
> You can sign up for your own newsletter at:
> http://www.luvs.com/en_US/app.cnt/pageid/pgreg001
>
> Teddi
>
> --- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Lindsey Powell
> <dentongirl182@> wrote:
> >
> > I got this in my mail and I was able to print it as many times as I
> wanted so maybe it will help other people out too!! ~Lindsey
>

> > Note: forwarded message attached.
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
> Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.
> >

> ---------------------------------
Small Business.

Check out my Group!

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!