I am glad you can use them. Here in Oklahoma, we cannot use them. Sure can tell the difference in my coupon savings too...lol

Monkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think it depends where you are. I have been able to use the internet coupons everytime I shop. I just used some this week at CVS and walgreens and Target, Im in texas.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Check out my Group!

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!