Hi all.

I created a Yahoogroup just for pet freebies.  I find so many and it is much easier to just email them to a group then you can find them there!  Please join and be sure to post any freebies you find for pets here too!

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!