but if you click on the "click here for details", it says promotions limited to canadian residents only...sorry

teddi_1985 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It asks province and USA is one of the options...

Teddi

--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Lindsey Powell
<dentongirl182@...> wrote:

> Just to let everyone know, this is only for Canadian residents
>
> Teddi Kella <teddi_1985@...> wrote:
> Heinz newsletter and samples
>
> http://www.heinzbaby.com/english/newsletter/
>
> Be sure to check out my other freebies at my site below.
>

> Teddi
> Baby & Children Freebies
> Notre Dame Links & Info
> Graduate Sites
> http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe

> ---------------------------------
>

> ---------------------------------
Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

Thanks so much, Rebecca

Keep Freecycling !!

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!