the living room sofa chair cream colored is the one i am interested in if you could email me i can pick it up just let me know if it is still available Brandy

mommaoky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have a lounger chair (brown), a a livingroom sofa chair (cream
colored), and a refrigerator that acts like a freezer. More may come
with winter cleaning. Heidi

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!