It is yours just stop by and pick it up. Call for address 328-2627. Thanks Heidi

paygereneebaby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, "mommaoky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> Have a lounger chair (brown), a a livingroom sofa chair (cream
> colored), and a refrigerator that acts like a freezer. More may come
> with winter cleaning. Heidi

yes mam i am interested in the lounge chair cream colored if it is
still available let me know please i can pick up ASAP Brandy

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!