granite city thanks Brandy

Rebecca Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
where are you located?  thanks, rebecca

mommaoky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:
Have a lounger chair (brown), a a livingroom sofa chair (cream
colored), and a refrigerator that acts like a freezer. More may come
with winter cleaning. Heidi

Thanks so much, Rebecca

Keep Freecycling !!

Do you Yahoo!?

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!