i live here in granite but my husband had to stay and work another shift so  i cant make it tonight if you have to give it some body else thats fine but if you still have the end table then i can come get it tomorrow my husband is off work sorry about not emailing you faster but my comp. has been acting funny today sorry once again Brandy

patblackford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to know what state do u live in??--- In
freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Heidi Graffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> 1710 N. Madison St. .Located just off of Monroe . Just a block
from Shari's on Madison . The gray house beside the alley.

> im sorry your number dont work where are you located
maybe you should send your area code with your number thank you
Brandy

> Heidi Graffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote: Please call for address
328-2627. Thanks Heidi

> Rebecca Bear <beccabear2002@...> wrote: where are you
located? thanks, rebecca

> mommaoky <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote: Have a lounger chair (brown),
a a livingroom sofa chair (cream
> colored), and a refrigerator that acts like a freezer. More may
come
> with winter cleaning. Heidi
>

> Thanks so much, Rebecca
>
> Keep Freecycling !!
>

> ---------------------------------
call rates.

> ---------------------------------
> All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!