I have only briefly explored this site but, it appears to have some good information!
Check it out.

The Student Loan Consolidation Guide:
Student loan consolidation guide is your complete source for student loan
consolidation information and resources
http://www.thestudentloanconsolidationguide.com/
Direct link to Student loan forgiveness:
http://thestudentloanconsolidationguide.com/?cat=4

More links to helping you pay for college at:
This is a great, with lots of links & resources!

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!