Great Selections of items & toys for babies & kids.
(See tab near top with babies, toys, hobbies)
http://tinyurl.com/hclot

* Great prices
* Monthly sales
* Quick shipping (free over $69)

At the bottom sign up for all the great stuff
(online newsletter, birthday club, Frequent Buyer
Program & product sweepstakes--usually Thomas
stuff but this month it is Elmo TMX).

****Also get a Hard at Work Percy & Mail Car ($19.99 value) when you
buy $30 or more of Thomas Wooden Railway products & send $2.99 for shipping.
Go to:  http://www.thomastrains.com for easiest fastest delivery-
you'll need a MasterCard or a visa).
Use Promotional Code # 391301
(I got this code of the tear off coupon at my local store)
The code is not a one time use--all the coupons had this code.
Limit one per household/address purchases must be between 10/15/06 and 1/31/07.
Last year when they had a promotion like this I never had to send in my proof of purchase...
the engine just came in the mail.  I hope this promo is the same.  I do have my POP but, I have other stuff on the receipt and I hate sending the original.

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!