ClubMom Sweepstakes "Picture Perfect Contest"
Go there now at:  http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
"Look under Featured Sites"
Easy sign up...AWESOME website...
Network with other moms with your interests, vocation, hobbies etc.
New and current members can enter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For all of you who belong to various, groups, clubs & organizations
Get free fundraising kit (with awesome sample see below) .
Go to: http://tinyurl.com/nuqrb
When you sign up for the kit you will get:
Product Descriptions, Pricing and Profit Charts Fundraising Tips
Free Sample Scratchcard including over $500 in savings from national retailers

Need help to save money on your college debt and total debt.
Please check out the link below & join so you can be informed
on ways to help pay off your debt now.  There is an extensive "links"
area of the group with a number of ways to help you to save now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my free baby stuff site for links to all kinds of free stuff
for babies to college aged kids.  Formula, coupons, samples,
freebies, food, magazines, diapers, and even money for college

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!