This is just terrible.  I was finally able to pass on a freebie that
members of this group could really use.  I will definitely have to be
more careful next time when submitting my information and passing it
on.  I usually try to verify all freebies I get...this one was just
too slick!   BIC did not even know about it until my email.

I hope they get the people who put the site up!

Be sure your spam guard is enabled on your email as I am sure we will
be getting spam from this one.

Again, I am sorry.
Teddi

--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, Teddi Kella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Ms. Kella:
>
> Thank you for contacting us regarding the offer for a free BIC(r)
> Luminere(r) Candle Lighter that was advertised on a website called
> "biclighterpromo.com".
>
> This website is not an official BIC website and was never authorized by
> BIC USA Inc. We are working to have this unauthorized website taken
> down.
>
> We are sorry, but we are not offering any free samples at the present
> time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
>
> Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
>
> Sincerely,
> BIC Consumer Affairs
>
> BIC Consumer Affairs Team
> BIC Corporation
> Group Corporate - Milford
> 500 BIC Drive
> Milford, CT 06460
>
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This electronic message is confidential and may contain legally
> privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or
> company named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
> telephone, and return the original message to us at the address below.
>
> BIC Corporation
> 500 BIC Drive
> Milford, CT 06460 USA
> 203-783-2000
> www.bicworld.com

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional