Enter to win a $5,000 Scholarship
You can use the $5,000 Scholarship for any College, University, or Education Program, online or offline, to pay for Student Loans, or even give the Scholarship to a Family Member or Friend. Our Scholarship is given away twice per year. The $5,000 can be used for any educational opportunity, including Private High School, GED, Certificate Programs, Associates Degrees, Undergraduate & Graduate School, Distance Learning, Home School, Continuing Education and Career Training. You must be at least 13 years of age and a US resident to enter. Also view the quarterly guide to over $1000,000 in scholarships and grants
http://tinyurl.com/hlj57

Teddi
Baby & Children Freebies
Notre Dame Links & Info
Graduate Sites

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited. __._,_.___

This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies, coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!