Melonie,

  Hi I live in McKinney TX. I sure could use infant boy items if you can spare
them.

  Thanks
  Amber

melonie siterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have a ton of infant baby growns and other items. I also have a car seat
(the infant one) Where do you live.

>From: cindy adkins
>To: freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [freebabystuff] baby
>Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:32:04 -0800 (PST)
>
>cant afford a whole lot. I sent a previous email as to
>what I needed. If you could let me know what you are
>neededing to sell or get out of it.
>
>CIndy
>--- angie lawson
> wrote:
>

> > what do u need and how much can you afford i sell
> > real cheap next to
> > nothing pert near i have 7 kids so have lots of
> > things to get rid of some
> > baby blakets etc...
> >

> > cindy adkins
> > wrote: I would be interested in the girls
> > things. WOuld love
> > to chat. I have been strickin with financial
> > hardship
> > due to selling of house and the people couldnt get
> > the
> > loan. My baby is due in the next 2 weeks. You can
> > email me @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Thanks
> > Cindy
> > --- angie lawson
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I HAVE LOTS OF BOY AND GIRLS THINGS MAYBE WE CAN
> > > CHAT AND MAKE A DEAL
> > >
> > > ambergardner2000
> > wrote:
> > > I am in need of clothes dipers etc. I just
> > > found out I am having a boy.
> > > This is my third child, my other kids are 5&6.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > > Happy New Year
> > >
> > > Amber Gardner

> > protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered
by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples. You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links