This Free Baby Stuff group is primarily to be used to exchange things we can
get for FREE...
However, it is also for sharing ideas to save money when it comes to children.
You are free to list things you have found that we can get for FREE; baby,
toddler, and children related items.

                  Group Email Addresses

Post message: freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                 * * * SPAM NOT TOLERATED * * *

Have fun and enjoy the group.  Let's work together to save some money!
Go to the group's site and click on the links area.