Hey guys, I see some of you signed up.    It is a fun site.  I will tell you I
have had difficulty logging in from the main site.  I enter my email and
password and then login and it does not work.  I did email them...Anyway, I
have found success logging in when I click Login in the upper right hand
corner.  I just wanted to pass it on if any of you were also having a problem.
If you still have not signed up...
  Check it out today. http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=Teddi14

  Teddi

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  HI all~

  I found a really cool site.  You can real money without spending a cent.  You
pick numbers just like you pick in the Lotto.  You can pick your own numbers or
select the quick pick.   I have only been a member for a few days but, I have
won points....no money yet.  The friend that refered me to the site has won
money though.  But, even when I win points I can use the points I have won to
purchase stuff from various companies such as Target, Best Buy and Wal-Mart to
name a few.

  P.S.   I usually keep a window open and pick my numbers, do whatever else I
am doing online, then go back to the window and click "win".  It is easy and
fun.  Let me know if you win anything.

  Check it out today. http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=Teddi14

                                                          Notre Dame Links &
Info