Diet 7UP Taste Challenge kits. Each kit contains the New Diet 7UP and two other
competing diet lemon lime soft drinks. Try each of the soft drinks, and let
your taste buds tell you which is best. We're confident you'll love the New
Diet 7UP. Register for your Diet 7UP Taste Challenge kit today!

Since supplies are limited, we may run out of Diet 7UP Taste Challenge kits. If
that's the case, we'll send you a coupon for a FREE two liter so you can still
enjoy the new Diet 7UP, with more natural lemon lime flavor than ever!

  Go to:  http://7up.com/Diet/Registration/KitRegistration.aspx

                                                          Notre Dame Links &
Info
  Baby & Children Freebies