As part of The Mommies Network, AtlantaAreaMommies.com is a free
community for moms in Atlanta and surrounding areas. We realize that
all moms need local support -- and who can't use another friend?
AtlantaAreaMommies.com offers a simple way to connect with local moms
for friendship, support and fun. Members meet on our forums to share
information on everything from where to get the best haircut to tips on
transitioning to a "big kid" bed. Each month, we also offer many face-
to-face events for our members, their children and their families.
Register today and join us!

http://www.atlantaareamommies.com