I am a young mother of 6 month old twins a girl and boy this is my
first time even trying free cycle out so i am giving it a try  i was
wondering if anyone could help me with a few things i would be so
thankful im in need of a couple things if you dont need them anymore
i would be grateful to take them off your hands
enfamil checks or enfamil a.r formula, enfamil lipil with iron
yellow can or similac advance
diapers size 4,5 or 6
sippy cups
girl or boy clothes size 6-9 or 9-12 months
any kind of baby cerals or food
or anything else you way want to get rid of I know there are kind
hearted people out there i am one myself and if i ever came arcoss a
post like mine i would help out as much as i could

thank you so much for reading my post and helping in any way
possible
God bless all

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is my email
please email if you are able to help