Hi all,

  I want to share with you a free site for moms.  I use it all the time!
  It is called Cafemom.  Here's the link:  http://tinyurl.com/2xgskc
  It is an online community created especially for moms. Thousands of moms have
come together online to swap stories and advice on a huge range of topics,
share photos, and connect with friends.    Users each get their own homepage
which they can customize to show off their personality.  Plus, they can start
public or private groups with other moms about common interests.   There are
many many groups.  Everything from finding freebies, money saving tips,
hobbies, work from home opportunities to groups about your favorite pet.  Enjoy

                                                          Freebies
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
  Gift Cards/Cash http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=Teddi14

FareChase.