This is one of my featured sites!

  I have been a member of Upromise since April 2003.  I love it.  There really
is no simpler way to save money for college.  You can even apply the money
toward a student loan.  You can log in anytime to see what you saved toward
your account.   The more credit cards & store cards you register the more you
save.  You can also do online purchases,through their site, and you can earn
money toward your account.  Also invite friends and family to join too.  You
can list many children on your account and decide what percent each child gets
of your savings.

  Upromise’s mission is to help families realize the dream of college. The
Upromise Services division includes their popular Rewards Service, which allows
families to automatically save money for college while making everyday
purchases at more than 20,000 grocery and drug stores, 14,000 gas stations,
8,000 restaurants, thousands of retail stores and more than 350 online shopping
sites.

  Check it out today.  It is FREE to join!
  http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
  Look under featured sites.

  Enjoy!!!

  Teddi