Hello, to all moms out there, and everyone. Christmas is coming and
we have decided to help adopt this family. I know they have had
hardships and have kids.
I know, we have 4 that is 3 and under & you all have helped us out
in a lot of similar issues. We thank you all so much!!
They are current living with other people, bless them for taking a
whole family on like they did.
These are the items they need. Please let us know if you have
anything for them laying around that you no longer need or didn't
sale at a garage sale. We will be willing to pick up. We believe
each person counts. We love everyone.
This is from my Sister. She has adopted a family at her church.

They have a boy, 5,
Pants: size 6
Shirt size 7-8
Shoe: Size 12

He likes Sponge Bob, Spiderman, and baseball and basketball.

He needs clothes, shoes, underwear, t-shirts, socks, and a bed.
(twin is my guess I can't picture my 5 year old in a toddler bed!)
They have another boy, age 2,
Pants: 18-24 mos
Shirt: 2T-3T
Shoe: Size 8

He likes Sponge Bob, Spiderman, baseball & football.

He needs: Clothes, shoes, socks, and toddler bedding
They have another boy, age 1,
Pants: 12-18 months
Shirt Size:24 months
Shoe: Size 5

He likes Spiderman too!

He needs: clothes, shoes, socks, and toddler bedding
Then they have twins, 4 weeks old (by the time of the delivery of
these items, they will be 2 mos old), looks like they are both
boys??? I'm wondering if there is a typo, I will need to double
check this one, but here goes:

Their little boy needs clothing size 0-3 mos (3-6 winter would be
good to)

Needs: Sleepers and t-shirts, 8 oz bottles, diaper bag, carseat,
double stroller, socks

Wants: Crib, bedding for the crib

Their other son need also clothing size also 0-3 mos (3-6 winter
would be good to)

Needs: Sleepers and onesies, 8 oz bottles, carseat, socks, bedding
for the crib.

Also, all of the items collected will need to be delivered to me on
or before December 4th. So that I can get them organized, and to
where they need to go by the deadline that I have been given.

Please let us know if you can help. This is our Christmas family we
are adopting from Church.

We live in Independence, MO. & will travel. We thank you for all
that would like to help & all of you that has helped us out before,
Carla