As of right now, 4:32 on Sat. 12/22/07, I am less than 500 points from winning
my 5th $25 gift card.  I have only been playing since March 2007.  I have also
won $250 cash in April.

It is easy, free and fun!  Many games to play.  If you are not signed up and
playing sign up today.... Here is my link to join if you have not joined yet.

http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14

  If you are already a member and have not played in awhile use the link above
to log in a play!  Banko is my favorite game right now.

  Tip:  Be sure to verify your account under "my account" on Netwinner.

Teddi

                                                          Freebies
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
  Gift Cards/Cash http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14