Hi all,

  I want to share with you a free site for moms.  I use it all the time!
  It is called Cafemom.  Here's the link:  http://tinyurl.com/34d8ku
  It is an online community created especially for moms. Thousands of moms have
come together online to swap stories and advice on a huge range of topics,
share photos, and connect with friends.    Users each get their own homepage
which they can customize to show off their personality.  If you own a business
is it a great networking tool!  Plus, members can start or join public or
private groups with other moms about common interests.  There are many many
groups.  Everything from finding freebies, money saving tips, hobbies, work
from home opportunities, and groups about your favorite pet.  Enjoy

  Teddi

                                                          Freebies
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
  Gift Cards/Cash http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14