Here are the group's addresses but I will forward this.

  Group Email Addresses          Related Link:
http://www.geocities.com/teddi_1985/freebabystuff.html    Post message:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi i have a 5 month old and my daughter is on good start powder formula for
some reason every time i go buy a can im getting coupons for different formula
last time i got 6 cans of my good start Shaw's gave me 6 coupons for enfamil
lipil with iron coupon is for 13.85 off and i know that these cans are far from
cheap so i dont want to throw these coupons out.... i just need to say how pist
off i am that its so unfair im buying one kind and they give me coupons for a
totally different kind like we can change milk everywk or something im sure
someone on your group could use them they are good till 3/29/08 if you can give
me an address to mail these too i'll send them right away thanks sonia

^..^ Shih Tzu

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

                                                          Freebies
http://tinyurl.com/cs5oe
  Gift Cards/Cash http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14