http://www.stonyfield.com/coupons/signin.cfm

Get E-Coupons

Print money saving coupons for some of your
favorite Stonyfield Farm products right at home.

COUPON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Currently our E-Coupon program works only in
Microsoft's Internet Explorer. To print the coupons,
you'll need to download a free Windows ActiveX
Plug-in. The settings in your browser must be set to
allow ActiveX coupons to be installed.

Eligible users will be able to print each coupon ONCE,
no matter how many times you come back. That's because
we offer discounts to encourage folks to sample one
item from each of our product lines. With so many
people using our coupons, we simply can't afford to
discount multiple repeat purchases.

E-Coupons are accepted at most supermarkets and
natural food stores. However, due to concerns over
fraudulent use, some stores have decided not to accept
manufacturers' E-Coupons. We have no control over this
and can not mail you printed coupons as an option.

Coupons are redeemable for 10 days after download.
Coupons are not redeemable in Canada.

Please enter a valid email address:

$1.00 off 1 Multipack of Stonyfield Farm YoMommy
Organic Yogurt
$1 off 1 Multipack of YoBaby Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
50¢ off 3 6oz. cups of Stonyfield Farm Organic Yogurt
50¢ off 3 6oz. cups of Stonyfield Farm YoCalcium
Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Stonyfield Farm 10oz Yogurt Smoothie
50¢ off 3 6oz. cups of Stonyfield Farm O'Soy Soy
Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of Stonyfield Farm O'Soy Soy
Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of YoBaby Organic Whole Milk
Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Organic
Drinkable Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of YoKids Organic Yogurt
50¢ off 1 box of Squeezers Organic Lowfat Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of Stonyfield Farm Fat Free Yogurt
50¢ off 1 Multipack of Stonyfield Farm 6oz. Organic
Smoothies
50 ¢ off 1 half gallon of Stonyfield Farm Organic Milk
50¢ off 1 pint of Stonyfield Farm Organic Frozen
Yogurt or Organic Ice Cream
$1 off 2 5.3oz cups of Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt
$1 off 1 16oz container of Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in
the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.
       - Helen Keller

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO

Be a better friend, newshound, and