Wanted to share my favorite freebies of all time.  : )

As soon as you list 10 books at paperbackswap, you receive 2 credits
for any books and you can spend them right away! And there are not
only paperback books, but also children's books, textbooks, hardcovers,
photo albums, sticker books, audiobooks...
just about anything you can imagine--about 2 million books!

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?r_by=cmj53%40nau.edu

If you also join SwapaDVD, you can put your book credits towards DVD
credits and vice versa, which is also really awesome. If you're going
to do that, send me an e-mail and I'll let you know how. : )

http://www.swapadvd.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=cmj53