Dear Parents – to- be

I am gathering information together for a science documentary on FIVE
(UK)about Fathers' Attitudes to Pregnancy.

Dads, have you noticed that you are gaining weight along with your
partner's pregnancy? Do you find that you feel queasy at certain
times of the day? Have you experienced appetite changes, anxiety or
tiredness?

Then you may be experiencing Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Feelings
alongside your pregnant partner) and we'd very much like to talk to
you about it.

Get in touch if you are interested in taking part in the programme,
contact is of course in complete confidence and there is no
commitment whatsoever if you were to get in touch.

I've been speaking to scientists across the world who're studying
this but I also want to speak to real dads who've felt physical
effects during a partners pregnancy …Contact is of course in complete
confidence and there is no commitment whatsoever if you were to get
in touch.

You can contact me, Dan, directly and in complete confidence on 0207
535 7237 or on my email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks for your help and I wish you a happy pregnancy.

Yours sincerely

Dan Hood

Senior Development Researcher