I am expecting my first child in June..I am currently 26 weeks
pregnant and just got out of the hospital because i was having
contractions 3 min apart and they had to stop them...I was on bed rest
but am now able to do light activity....Anyway with having that happen
i am in need of baby items because i am no where near ready for her
and dont have the cash to go buy everything i need right now....I also
dont have to many maternity clothes so if you have some to help me out
that would be great...I am willing to pay for the stuff at a
reasonable price..just remember i dont have much cash and am working
lil right now because of having to go on bed rest!

Thanks!!