Often you can NOT get as many COUPONS as you need for FREE. I have
found some for myself and I thought I would share the idea. I am sure
there are many other people that have NOT thought about getting
coupons this way. . .I can usually get them cheap!!! Not free--I know-
-but cheap. Which is great when you have used up your supply of free
ones. See for yourself- Click on these words. Once there search under
the brand's name that you are looking for. You'll be surprised at
what you find!
http://tinyurl.com/s4cgl

I also have many links on my baby & Kids freebies site.

Look under coupons at
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/babykidsfreebies.htm

Teddi