i'm looking to expand my book collection and looking for any books that you no
longer want.... it can be a box of random books or just a few that you are
looking to get rid of (please let me know now when you reply). i'm in bethlehem
by liberty hs.... if you want to drop them off that's great i can also pickup
in the lehigh valley area and bangor/nazareth/stockertown/pen argyl/wind gap
areas and periodically in the east stroudsburg/stroudsburg area

  thanks so much