Since becoming a mother in April 2002 I have searched high and low to find baby
& kids' freebies, special offers, coupons, deals, samples & helpful resources
for myself.  Now I am sharing what I have found with others through this
website!    I added more freebies today!!

Along the way I found other sites & resources that I found beneficial so I
added them here too.  I hope you find these links as helpful as I have.  Use
the navigation categories at the top of the site to browse.

Click on the first link below and start exploring.
Teddi
Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14

Be a better friend, newshound, and