Hello Group--

My husband is in the military-he's at the base in Greeley-and one
of the cops from his base lost everything in the tornado. The base
deployed troops to the Windsor to help-while they are helping others, I
am here to ask for help for the cop's family.

*They have a 6-9 year old girl (I cant remember) and a 1 year old boy.
The little boy's room was upstairs, with the parent's room so the three
of them lost everything. The litte girl's room was downstairs, so she
has some things that can be saved.

If anyone has anything that they can spare for this family, I would
greatly appreciate it.