Free stuff from Pampers for multiple births
http://www.pampers.com/en_US/products.do?page=pdt_tips&tipsType=multiples
I have other great freebies listed at my site below.  There is alot listed so
you may want to subscribe to the site to keep updated.  I makes updates often...
Also, While supplies last, get afree guide from Let’s Talk Potty Training that
features $5 in coupons for Easy Ups – the pull-on diaper that takes the mess
out of potty training.  The guide also includes activity ideas to help make
potty training easy and fun! Be sure to get your guide before it’s gone!

http://www.pampers.com/en_US/emails/walmart_email/ltpt_walmart_order_web.html

Teddi
Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14