I want to share with you a free site for moms.  I use it all the time! It has
lots of extremely active groups for FREEBIES, COUPONS, SWAPPING, CAREER,
SUPPORT, ETC.!  It is called Cafemom.  Go to
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/ and you will see the link under "featured
sites".  Join today and enter the contest to win one year of free diapers.

It is an online community created especially for moms. Thousands of moms have
come together online to swap stories and advice on a huge range of topics,
share photos, and connect with friends.  Users each get their own homepage
which they can customize to show off their personality.  It a great networking
tool!

Plus, members can start or join public or private groups with other moms about
common interests.  There are many many groups.  Everything from finding
freebies, money saving tips, hobbies, work from home opportunities, and groups
about your favorite pet.

See you there...
Teddi

Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14