i am about to be a mother of 3 little ones living off of social
security for a heart problem so i dont have money to buy all that i
need. i am due in august, i have a 3 year old girl, and a 2 year old
boy. i have like no money to get anything for my new baby girl.
anything that people could help me with would be great the only thing i
have is a old high chair and a few little bags of clothes. so if
someone out there could please help me out i would appreachieate it
alot. and if anyone has any outdoor toys i would use something for my
other 2 kids they have nothing in our back yard. i am hoping someone
can get back to me. my e mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]