Do you sell things on Ebay or have your own blog or website?  If you do then
you should take a look at Squidoo.
How do you make money?  You combine article writing, affiliate promotion and
promoting your own things!  Promote your site, your ebay items, your cause,
your ideas, your tips, your whatever.  Your squidoo pages will be indexed in
major search engines too.
****After you join search ways to promote your squidoo lenses and you will see
how easy it is to get started making money!  I wish I would have found this
site a long time ago.  It is great!
If you are not part of Squidoo yet go to this link to get started today:
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Teddi14

Here are some of my lenses for you to check out (please favorite the ones you
like):
Baby & Kids' Freebies
http://www.squidoo.com/baby_kids_freebies

Save Money & Make Money to Pay for College
http://www.squidoo.com/money_for_college

Teddi's Corner-  Find great Freebies & Resources
http://www.squidoo.com/teddiscorner

Fundraising Ideas
http://www.squidoo.com/more_fundraising_ideas

Try Computer Games and get 2 Free
http://www.squidoo.com/2_free_computer_games

Ways to save on Gas & Energy at Home
http://www.squidoo.com/save_gas_and_energy

Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14