My husband has decided he no longer wants to be in my or baby due in
sept. lives. Im 21 and this is my first, which is fine, we'll figure
out a way... but I have nothing... no car seat, no crib or pack and
play (rather have a pack and play crib anyway...), no stroller,
clothes, nothing. I am freaking out a little because I only have 3
months to get this together. I am currently with a friend in Howard
beach NY. If anyone has ANYTHING AT ALL, or knows someone who does,
please please please, email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am in dyer
need. Thank you all so much!

Katie