Free 2008 Entertainment Coupon Book for Reserving a 2009 Book

Reserve a copy of the 2009 Entertainment Book and receive the 2008 version for
free.   I get mine every year and I love it!!!!  The first one I got was as a
gift and I have been buying it every year for the past 6 or 7 years now.
It is filled with restuarant, fast food, auto, shopping, pets, hotel, theme
parks etc coupons for your state (area).  You can even order one for an another
zipcode--maybe where you are vacationing at or for a gift someone.
This awesome offer expires 06/30/08 Reserve yours today.  You won't be
disappointed.
Go to:  http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/rewardaffiliateprograms.htm
The link the the Entertainment book is in the middle of the page.
Enjoy!
Teddi

Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14