Wow, I can hardly believe it.  Three years old today, June 14th.  It has went
through many changes in those three years too.  Moving from Yahoo to a new host
was the best thing that has happened in a while.  I have been at the new
site since March and it is great!!!  I have everything from baby & kids'
freebies, Free classifieds, Fundraising, Environmental, Networking, Pets,
Reward & Affiliate programs, Just for Parents, College & Financial, my Blog and
more to come.  I have a number of areas of the site now that are alive and
kicking.  I have been working hard on it since I had to redo everything after
leaving Yahoo.  I hope eveyone finds it useful.
Teddi's Tip for Today~  I recently stumbled on to a new AWESOME site called
Squidoo.  I have made many many lenses (pages) about lots of different things.
I have promoted my website on Squidoo and it has boosted my daily visitor
numbers tremendously-- my site is now ranked higher on search engines.  I
suggest everyone check it out.  After you join I will favorite your lensmaster
profile so I can see all the new stuff you write about.  You can have a lens
about anything.  The best part is their is a bonus.  You get paid royalties on
selling own own stuff or other peoples' stuff that is related to what your lens
is about.  (very cool huh?).
But, first and foremost I suggest to anyone with a website or anyone who sells
on ebay to immediately join and promote your site or what you are selling.
(Remember the more links you have back to your site the higher you are
indexed on search engines when searched-this is just one way to do it.)  If you
are interested in making extra money or promoting your site/cause or whatever--
after you join search "how to make money, sell stuff, or promote your site
using Squidoo" and you will find many ways and tips to do it--successfully!
You will be amazed at how much traffic it will bring to your site and to your
auctions.  If you decide to join please use the referral link below--it is free
to join.  After you become a member search "Teddi14" to see all my lenses.
Definitely give me your comments in the comments area of each lens.
Thanks for everyone's support, suggestions, & visits to my site.  If you have
not stopped by my site in awhile please do.  I now have a way for you to
subscribe to my site so you can stay updated.
Happy Birthday to Teddi's Corner!!

Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner

To get a Squidoo lens of your own:
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Teddi14