I am a military wife with a 6-month old. I stay at home all day long
and my husband is away. I am looking for something to do to make the
time go by faster. I love children and love taking care of them. I am
21 years old, but very responsible. I am only available until August
7th, for my husband will be returning from Georgia and we are going to
be getting ready to move to Germany. I live on Fort Hood, and have
plenty of space for children. If you are interested, please email me.
I am willing to meet you and your children to make you and the children
comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little
and reading my posting. Once again, thank you very much for your time.